Social Media Policy
We welcome comments on Bryan social media avenues. We encourage you to join in conversations with open, honest and respectful comments using your real name and e-mail address. All comments will be moderated.
Bryan reserves the right to remove comments/material that:
- Contain abusive language or profanity
- Infringes on the rights of others, is unlawful, hateful, threatening or slanderous (as determined by Bryan)
- Contain solicitations of businesses or advertisements
- Are spam, chain letters or pyramid schemes
- Contain private health information that is not your own
By posting comments or other material, you give Bryan the permanent right to reproduce, publish, display and to use your comments for other purposes in any media form.
Bryan will disclose user information to third parties, as required by law, or in circumstances where we believe the comments indicate a situation that could be illegal, harmful or dangerous to others.