Sweet and Spicy Cucumber Salad
This spicy cucumber salad recipe is an easy gluten-free salad recipe for your Farmer’s market cucumber haul. With a little sweet + heat you’ll love this flavor combo! Prep time: 10 minutes
- 2 fresh cucumbers
- 1 bunch of fresh radishes
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp granulated Splenda
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- Use the flat blade on a spiralizer and cut the cucumbers into thin ribbons. If you don’t have a spiralizer you can simply slice the cucumbers into thin slices with a knife or vegetable peeler. Add the sliced cucumbers to a large mixing bowl.
- Remove the radishes from their leaves, wash, then thinly slice and add to the mixing bowl.
- Add rice vinegar and Splenda, then mix.
- Add sesame oil, salt and red pepper flakes to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Serving Size: 1 cup; yields: 8 servings
Nutrition Facts: 25 calories, 2g fat, 0g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fiber