Rainbow Veggie Pinwheels
Prep time 15 minutes; cook time 10 minutes
- 4 large tortillas
- 1/2 cup light cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch powder seasoning
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper strips
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrot strips
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced yellow bell pepper strips
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken (optional)
- Mix together the cream cheese and ranch powder until thoroughly combined.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the 4 tortillas.
- Leaving a 1-inch border on all sides, lay out 2 tablespoons of each vegetable in rows across the tortillas; top with shredded chicken.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly; if the ends don't stay shut you can add a bit more cream cheese to seal. Cut crosswise into pinwheels and serve.
Notes - Make ahead: The pinwheels can be made the day before you plan to serve them. Little helpers: Kids can make these themselves with your supervision, just give them a spoon or spatula to spread the cream cheese instead of a knife.
Nutrition per wrap - Calories: 304 kcal; carbohydrates: 23g; protein: 13g; fat: 17g; saturated fat: 8g