Peanut Butter Protein Balls
These peanut butter protein balls bring together a favorite combination of peanut butter and chocolate. The bonus is that they contain protein, which is great for bariatric surgery patients and anyone health-minded. They are a quick and easy snack or dessert.
- 4 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp Truvia nectar or sugar free maple syrup
- ¼ cup Splenda
- 2-4 tsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 oz sugar free chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine protein powder, peanut butter, Truvia nectar, Splenda and vanilla in a bowl.
- Mixture will be thick and somewhat dry.
- Start to incorporate the almond milk 1 tsp at a time until the mixture is no longer crumbly and will still form a soft ball.
- Form 24 balls and place them in the fridge to chill.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave, heating it 20 seconds at a time, stirring well in between. Drizzle the chocolate over the balls and serve once the chocolate has hardened.
Serving Size: 1 ball
Yields: 24 servings
Nutrition Facts: 80 calories, 6g protein, 5g carbs, 6g fat