High Protein, Low Carb Breakfast Casserole
Easy, make ahead breakfast casserole that is high in protein and low in carbs.
Prep Time - 15 minutes; Cook Time - 50 minutes
Serving Size: 3”x 4” piece; Servings: 12 servings
- 24 eggs
- 1/2 lb ham - fill the bottom of the pan with bite sized chunks
- 6 frozen sausage patties, cooked
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease the bottom and sides of a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Cut 1/2 pound (up to 1 full pound if you want more) of ham into bite sized pieces and fill the bottom of the greased casserole dish.
- Crack 24 eggs in a separate bowl and beat with a whisk. Pour on top of the ham pieces.
- Add 6 sausage patties on top of the eggs. They will float on top. Try spacing them out so the casserole can easily be cut into 12 servings.
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes.
- Cut into 12 servings. Add salsa or hot sauce if desired.
Nutrition Facts per 3"x4" serving: 195 calories, 1 g carbs, 13g fat, 18g protein