Embrace New Opportunities for Wellness This Year
The new year is a great time to re-boot your habits, reflect on your health decisions and behaviors, and perhaps chart a new course. Some great questions to ask yourself might be:
- What were your habits?
- Where are you today in your goals?
- What are your plans for this week?
- What are your plans for this year?
Some tidbits of wisdom and support:
- Small consistent choices = big changes! Chip away at it!
- Create consciousness and competence.
- Sustain momentum and hope by keeping perspective, planning, persistence and patience.
- Discipline: Choosing between what you want NOW and what you want MOST!
- Slips? – Do they win? Do they fuel you to move forward better and differently? Do you look at them as an opportunity?
- Honor your body, give it reverence, it is the vessel you have to live in. Respect and appreciate your body and all it does and can do for you.
- Grow into your best self – do not judge on what it was yesterday but what you grow into tomorrow. Create a more peaceful relationship between your body and your mind.
“You have to believe in yourself when no one else does – that makes you a winner right there.” – Venus Williams