Cauliflower Rice Stuffing
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 2 medium heads of cauliflower
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 ribs of celery, sliced thinly
- 3 cups of mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 2 1/2 tsp dried sage
- 1 T poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Pulse cauliflower in a food processor until “rice” consistency is reached.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onions, garlic and celery and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add in cauliflower and cook for about 10 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Add mushrooms and continue cooking until they’ve begun to sweat (about another 5 minutes)
- Top with pecans, spices and vinegar and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve warm or store in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
This is not to be stuffed inside a turkey. Cook only on the stove top and serve alongside turkey.