Buffalo Chicken Dip with Hot Wing Sauce
This recipe is a sure bet to satisfy your buffalo chicken wing cravings. It is quick and easy to make. Serve it with celery sticks, carrot sticks or bell pepper chunks. Prep time: 5 minutes, cook time: 10 minutes.
- 1 8-ounce package reduced-fat cream cheese
- ½ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup hot sauce or Buffalo Wing sauce
- 1 Tbsp dry ranch dressing mix
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts skin removed (or already cooked rotisserie chicken)
1) In a medium nonstick pot over low-medium heat, combine cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, hot sauce and ranch dressing mix, stirring constantly until mixture is creamy - about 5 minutes.
2) Add yogurt and chicken. Do not boil.
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp
Nutrition Facts: 67 calories, 6g protein, 1g carbs, 3g fat
Yields: 24 servings