One Pan Ground Beef and Cabbage Skillet
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 - 1 head cabbage, chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5-oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large pan, brown ground beef until no longer pink. Add onion and continue cooking until translucent. Drain extra fat if needed (or leave it and don't use the coconut oil). Add garlic and continue cooking for 1 minute.
- Add oil if using, cabbage, tomatoes, tomato sauce, salt and pepper to the pan and stir to combine. Cover and simmer about 20-30 minutes until the cabbage is soft.