Berry Fruit Salad
Makes 8-10 servings
This Berry Fruit Salad recipe is the perfect way to use up leftover berries! It’s quick and easy to make, plus tastes extra refreshing when tossed with fresh mint, lemon juice, and a hint of honey.
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 8 ounces fresh Bing cherries, pitted
- 8 ounces fresh blackberries
- 8 ounces fresh blueberries
- 8 ounces fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Place the strawberries, cherries, blackberries, blueberries and raspberries in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and honey until combined.
- Pour liquid on top of the berries. Add chopped mint, then gently toss the fruit salad until everything is evenly coated.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to three days.