Our experts can help you heal
Schedule an Appointment Today
To schedule your appointment, please call Bryan Scheduling Center at 402-481-5121.
A physician referral is required.
A chronic wound lasting months or years needs special care. Receive exceptional care and compassionate treatment close to home at the Bryan Wound Clinic.
Wound Clinic Team
Our team of doctors includes:
- Dr. Matthew Goettsch, vascular surgeon
- Dr. Sara Hargreaves, vascular surgeon
- Dr. Sarah Ongstad, vascular surgeon
- Dr. Robert Pitsch, vascular surgeon
- Dr. Jeffrey Wienke, DPM, CWSP
Other staff members include:
- Wound certified ostomy/continence nurse
- Wound treatment associates (WTA)
Wound Clinic Services
We provide care and treatment for the following conditions:
- Wounds that are slow to heal or not healing
- Surgical wounds that have opened
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Ischemic, arterial, venous and pressure ulcers
- Bone infection and chronic osteomyelitis
- Post-amputation healing issues
- Ostomy care
- Soft-tissue infections, including open wounds caused by radiation
Please ask your doctor for a referral if you feel these services could benefit you and your health.