Outpatient Rehabilitation Admission
We invite you to choose Bryan outpatient rehabilitation for your therapy needs. If you need physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy or any of our other outpatient rehabilitation services, please schedule an appointment with our friendly staff by calling 402-481-5121.
Please read the information below regarding insurance, what to expect on your first appointment and what to bring. You also may fill out your patient intake information on MyChart before your first appointment.
Insurance and Billing
We accept most insurance plans. Our insurance verification department will contact your insurance company for authorization after your appointment is made by the scheduling center.
What to Bring
- A prescription for physical/occupational/speech therapy from your referring provider
- Insurance information (we will take a copy of your card)
- In the case of an automobile accident or worker’s compensation claim, also bring any contact names, phone numbers and claim number
- List of medications you are currently taking
- Any paperwork you have filled out ahead of time from the website
What to Expect During Your First Visit
The therapist will:
- Complete your evaluation, which typically consists of getting a thorough past medical history
- Then, depending on the discipline (PT, OT, SLP), they may test your functional movement, flexibility and strength, balance, memory, speech, swallow, swelling, etc.
- They will then create a plan of care with you and determine the best approach to treatment