Comprehensive rehabilitation customized to your needs
If you or your loved one is experiencing a cognitive or physical injury, the Bryan Inpatient Rehabilitation staff is dedicated to providing the most comprehensive care customized to your needs.
Our collaborative approach combines expert medical professionals with advanced technology in a comfortable environment to ensure you or your loved one experiences a successful recovery, overcoming the fears and pain that come with an injury. We're here to help you maximize your capabilities and regain the life you thought you might have lost.
Bryan Inpatient Rehabilitation staff provides expert care with comprehensive medical resources and advanced technology. We have achieved the highest level of recognition by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
In fact our patient outcomes meet and exceed those of other facilities regionally and nationally. Your ability to return home is a key outcome of our program. The percentage of Bryan patients who go directly home - 83 percent - is higher than regional and national averages.
"Recovery from a serious injury is hard work, and you have to be persistent. But patients can be sure that the Bryan acute inpatient rehab doctors, nurses and therapists will be there with support, encouragement and the right information, the whole way."
Treated Conditions or Injuries
Our comprehensive and customized care treats injuries including, but not limited to:
- Brain Injury
- Child Rehabilitation
- Amputee/Limb Loss or Limb Deficiency
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Thorough intensive therapy
- Interdisciplinary treatment
- Weekly treatment meetings to discuss you or your loved one’s progress
- 24-7 rehabilitation nursing care
- Advanced technology is used to enhance treatment in addition to hands-on care
- Immediate access to a broad range of medical services and physician specialties, often allowing you or your loved one to receive specialty care while remaining on the rehab unit and limiting interruptions to therapy and recovery
- Comfortable and spacious rooms and amenities
Our Expert Team
Your care involves many specialists all working together to help you obtain the best possible outcome - you are surrounded by a team of health professionals dedicated to helping you regain independence.
Here is a list of those specialties and the role each serves in your recovery.
- Physiatrist - Rehabilitation Physician
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech Therapist
- Recreational Therapist
- Care Management
Other Team Members
Include neuropsychologist, chaplains, counselors, specialty physicians, pharmacists, respiratory therapist, wound/ostomy nurses, dietitians and others.