Ensuring your child is safe, happy and healthy is your top priority as a parent and it's our top priority too
If your child gets sick, they need special care provided by experts with the knowledge and skills to recognize and address their special needs.
Whether your child is suffering a medical illness, mental health or behavioral concerns, difficulty with speech or sports injuries, turn to Bryan’s pediatric and special youth services. Our collaborative team of specially trained doctors, nurses and therapists are here to provide your child with expert, comforting care.
Conditions We Treat
- Respiratory illness such as bronchitis, RSV, flu or whooping cough
- Bed wetting (Enuresis)
- General surgical care including abdominal, ear, nose and throat
- Infant apnea for children at risk of respiratory, heart and sleep problems
- Mental health and behavioral health concerns
- Orthopedic issues or injury such as broken bones or strains
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Wound Care
Pediatric Illness and Emergency Care
A childhood emergency or illness is often unexpected, but in a time of need, you can always count on Bryan. Our specially trained doctors, nurses and therapists understand that children require special care, treatments and pain management. We provide quick care, while also focusing on comfort in what may be a stressful situation for you and your child.
Whether your child is in need of urgent care for a broken bone or requires a hospital stay due to an illness, we’re here to ensure your child is well taken of care of. Our easily-accessible services provide immediate, expert care.
We offer different levels of care for different situations:
Bryan Urgent Care is a full-service urgent care clinic providing high-quality, immediate care for minor injuries and illnesses. No appointment is necessary.
If your child’s situation is more serious and requires immediate care, call 9-1-1 immediately.
Bryan Trauma Center
If your child is involved in a traumatic situation, such as a vehicle accident, our Level II Trauma Center is certified and trained to provide immediate, critical care. Each year, the Bryan Trauma Center sees hundreds of children experiencing a multitude of traumatic accidents or injuries.
We understand each child requires special care, treatment and pain management and our specially trained team of doctors and nurses are here to take good care of your child during surgery. We provide a comforting environment for you and your child, before, during and after surgery.
Surgeries we Provide
- General surgery including abdominal, ear, nose and throat
- Dental surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- 24-7 security to ensure the safety of your child
- Special exam rooms designed specifically for pediatric care
- Comfortable amenities for you to stay with your child before, during and after their surgery