Whether a surgical or non-surgical solution is the correct treatment choice, rehabilitation is a key part of your recovery. Our rehabilitation staff is part of the larger orthopedics team, all working together to restore function as quickly and safely as possible.
Rehabilitation is more than applying a brace or specific technique. It is a comprehensive program designed to correct the impact of an injury or musculoskeletal problem and to prevent it from returning.
Rehabilitate means to restore to customary activity through education and therapy. Naturally, the kind of rehabilitation needed to return you to normal activity, and the time and effort it will take depends on your injury or condition. What doesn't vary is the need for specialized, focused, comprehensive care, whether a you have a one-time problem or for a long-term condition.
We use a variety of advanced techniques to restore normal strength, motion, flexibility and reduce pain as quickly and safely as possible. Our physicians and rehabilitation specialists specialize in treating neurologic and musculoskeletal disorders including pre- and post-operative care.
We work with your doctor to make an accurate diagnosis quickly and develop a plan of care that fits your needs.
Our rehabilitation staff specializes in:
- Assess and treat injuries of the foot and ankle, shoulder, knee, spine, hip, wrist, hand and elbow
- Advanced evaluation and treatment of sports-related injuries, occupational injuries, and injury prevention on the playing field as well as in the workplace
- Evaluating and treating spinal injuries and educating on spine care
- Developing braces and supports for the foot, and custom sports braces and athletic pads
- Advanced manual therapy/mobilization of the spine and extremities