Bryan Family Birthplace Visitor Information
We encourage you to visit family and friends and their newborns during their stay. In order to provide a safe, healthy and secure environment for everyone, here are a few things you need to know when visiting Bryan Family Birthplace:
Visiting hours are flexible and based on patient and baby’s conditions. Please check with your friend or family member before visiting.
Anyone 16 years and older is required to show a photo ID at the visitor access desk on the first floor of the Women’s and Children’s Tower.
You may bring the following to show identification:
- State-issued driver’s license
- State-issued ID
- Government issued ID
- Military ID
- School-issued ID
- Employer-issued ID
When You Arrive
- Enter through the Bryan Medical Plaza Entrance
- Follow signs to the Women’s and Children’s Tower
- Check in at the visitor access desk on the first floor of the Women’s and Children’s Tower when you arrive for a photo name badge
14 years and older: required to have photo taken for visitor badge
16 years and older: required to show a photo ID
- Your badge must be worn at all times while visiting
How can I show my support if I’m unable to visit?
- Video calls using mobile apps such as FaceTime, Skype, etc.
- Send a free e-greeting card
- Call the Bryan East Campus, Mom & Baby Shop to deliver a card or gift: 402-481-7101
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-8 p.m.; Saturday-Sunday, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.