Bryan Family Birthplace Visitor Information
We encourage you to visit family and friends and their newborns during their stay. In order to provide a safe, healthy and secure environment for everyone, here are a few things you need to know when visiting Bryan Family Birthplace:
Visiting hours are flexible and based on patient and baby’s conditions. Please check with your friend or family member before visiting.
Effective Saturday, September 28
Anyone 16 years and older is required to show a photo ID at the visitor access desk on the first floor of the Women’s and Children’s Tower.
You may bring the following to show identification:
- State-issued driver’s license
- State-issued ID
- Government issued ID
- Military ID
- School-issued ID
- Employer-issued ID
When You Arrive
- Enter through the Bryan Medical Plaza Entrance
- Follow signs to the Women’s and Children’s Tower
- Check in at the visitor access desk on the first floor of the Women’s and Children’s Tower when you arrive for a photo name badge
14 years and older: required to have photo taken for visitor badge
16 years and older: required to show a photo ID
- Your badge must be worn at all times while visiting
How can I show my support if I’m unable to visit?
- Video calls using mobile apps such as FaceTime, Skype, etc.
- Send a free e-greeting card
- Call the Bryan East Campus, Mom & Baby Shop to deliver a card or gift: 402-481-7101
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-8 p.m.; Saturday-Sunday, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.