On-Demand Lab Tests
Purchase your lab test online and walk-in at your convenience
No doctor order required
Getting a lab test has never been easier and more convenient. Bryan now offers trusted, confidential and affordable on-demand lab testing, so you can get the results you need, when you need them.
On-Demand Lab Tests Available
Select and purchase you lab test(s) below.
Health Profile Tests
- *Blood Chemistry Panel (Includes: complete metabolic panel - lipid panel and thyroid
stimulating hormone) - $35
- Thyroid Panel (Includes: thyroid stimulating hormone and free T4) - $22
- *Women's Health Panel (Includes: complete metabolic panel - complete blood count - lipid panel - thyroid stimulating hormone and hemoglobin A1C) - $55
- *Men's Health Panel (Includes: complete metabolic panel - complete blood count - lipid panel - thyroid stimulating hormone - prostate specific antigen and hemoglobin A1C) - $65
- Immunization Status Panel (Includes: Varicella Zoster - Mumps - Rubeola -Rubella and Hepatitis B) - $50
Individual Lab Tests
- COVID-19 Antibody Test - $25
- RT-PCR COVID-19 Test for Travel (Meets airline requirements) - not for people with symptoms (for faster results we encourage you to get this lab test done between 7-9 am) - $50
- Blood Type - $7
- Complete Blood Count (Included in Women's and Men's Panel) - $10
- Complete Metabolic Panel (Included in Blood Chemistry - Women's and Men's Panel) - $15
- Cortisol - $20
- C-Reactive Protein - $13
- Ferritin - $15
- Free T4 (Included in Thyroid Panel) - $10
- Glucose (Included in Blood Chemistry - Women's and Men's Panel) - $5
- Hemoglobin A1C - $7
- Hemoglobin and Hematocrit - $6
- Hepatitis C Antibody - $25
- Hepatitis B Surface Antibody (Immunization Status) - $9
- HIV 1/2 Antibodies - $20
- Iron and Iron Binding Capacity - $12
- *Lipid Panel (Included in Blood Chemistry - Women's and Men's Panel) - $11
- Mumps (Immunization Status) - $9
- Pregnancy Blood Test (hCG) - $12
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) (Included in Men's Panel) - $10
- Rubella (Immunization Status) - $12
- Rubeola (Immunization Status) - $12
- Testosterone - $15
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (Included in Blood Chemistry - Thyroid - Women's & Men's Panels) - $12
- Urine Drug Screening - $67
- Varicella Zoster IgG (Immunization status) - $8
- Vitamin B12 - $15
- Vitamin D - $15
*Fasting recommended for 8-12 hours before testing
How it Works
- Select and purchase your lab test of choice below
Learn about different lab tests and how they help you.
- Walk-in to our Bryan Pine Lake Campus location when it's convenient for you, no appointment needed
- Go directly to the lab to have your test
- Get trusted, confidential results delivered right to your Bryan Health MyChart account typically within 4-12 hours (with the exception of these lab tests) after your lab test or by *mail within 7-10 business days
No MyChart account? No problem. Learn more and sign up today.
Monday-Friday: 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
Bryan Pine Lake Campus
3901 Pine Lake Road, Suite 100
Lincoln, NE 68516
Get Driving Directions
Purchase Your Lab Test
Complete the form below.
Turnaround Time Exceptions
RT-PCR COVID-19 Test for Travel takes up to 24 hours for results. COVID-19 Antibody, Immunization Status Tests, Hepatitis C Antibody, Testosterone and Vitamin D will take 2-5 days to appear in your MyChart account.
*Laboratory results will be mailed to you within 5 business days of specimen collection. If you do not receive your results within 10 days, please call 402-481-6060, Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-6 p.m., to obtain your results.