On-Demand Lab Tests
Purchase your lab test online and walk-in at your convenience
No doctor order required
Getting a lab test has never been easier and more convenient. Bryan now offers trusted, confidential and affordable on-demand lab testing, so you can get the results you need, when you need them.
On-Demand Lab Tests Available
Select and purchase you lab test(s) below.
Health Profile Tests
- *Blood Chemistry Panel (Includes: complete metabolic panel - lipid panel and thyroid
stimulating hormone) - $35
- Thyroid Panel (Includes: thyroid stimulating hormone and free T4) - $22
- *Women's Health Panel (Includes: complete metabolic panel - complete blood count - lipid panel - thyroid stimulating hormone and hemoglobin A1C) - $55
- *Men's Health Panel (Includes: complete metabolic panel - complete blood count - lipid panel - thyroid stimulating hormone - prostate specific antigen and hemoglobin A1C) - $65
- Immunization Status Panel (Includes: Varicella Zoster - Mumps - Rubeola -Rubella and Hepatitis B) - $50
Individual Lab Tests
- COVID-19 Antibody Test - $25
- RT-PCR COVID-19 Test for Travel (Meets airline requirements) - not for people with symptoms (for faster results we encourage you to get this lab test done between 7-9 am) - $50
- Blood Type - $7
- Complete Blood Count (Included in Women's and Men's Panel) - $10
- Complete Metabolic Panel (Included in Blood Chemistry - Women's and Men's Panel) - $15
- Cortisol - $20
- C-Reactive Protein - $13
- Ferritin - $15
- Free T4 (Included in Thyroid Panel) - $10
- Glucose (Included in Blood Chemistry - Women's and Men's Panel) - $5
- Hemoglobin A1C - $7
- Hemoglobin and Hematocrit - $6
- Hepatitis C Antibody - $25
- Hepatitis B Surface Antibody (Immunization Status) - $9
- HIV 1/2 Antibodies - $20
- Iron and Iron Binding Capacity - $12
- *Lipid Panel (Included in Blood Chemistry - Women's and Men's Panel) - $11
- Mumps (Immunization Status) - $9
- Pregnancy Blood Test (hCG) - $12
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) (Included in Men's Panel) - $10
- Rubella (Immunization Status) - $12
- Rubeola (Immunization Status) - $12
- Testosterone - $15
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (Included in Blood Chemistry - Thyroid - Women's & Men's Panels) - $12
- Urine Drug Screening - $67
- Varicella Zoster IgG (Immunization status) - $8
- Vitamin B12 - $15
- Vitamin D - $15
*Fasting recommended for 8-12 hours before testing
How it Works
- Select and purchase your lab test of choice below.
Learn about different lab tests and how they help you.
- Walk-in to our Bryan Pine Lake Campus location when it's convenient for you, no appointment needed. When you order your test, we will ask you to let us know the day you plan to come in but you don't need to let us know a time. You can come in anytime from 7 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday-Friday
- Go directly to the lab to have your test.
- Get trusted, confidential results delivered right to your Bryan Health MyChart account typically within 4-12 hours (with the exception of these lab tests) after your lab test or by *mail within 7-10 business days.
No MyChart account? No problem. Learn more and sign up today.
Monday-Friday: 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
Bryan Pine Lake Campus
3901 Pine Lake Road, Suite 100
Lincoln, NE 68516
Get Driving Directions
Purchase Your Lab Test
Complete the form below.
Turnaround Time Exceptions
RT-PCR COVID-19 Test for Travel takes up to 24 hours for results. COVID-19 Antibody, Immunization Status Tests, Hepatitis C Antibody, Testosterone and Vitamin D will take 2-5 days to appear in your MyChart account.
*Laboratory results will be mailed to you within 5 business days of specimen collection. If you do not receive your results within 10 days, please call 402-481-6060, Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-6 p.m., to obtain your results.