Accurate and timely test results are critical to your diagnosis and treatment decisions. We offer the convenience of walk in service, but can serve you best and decrease your wait time if you schedule an appointment.
From Ow to WOW! Rooms at Bryan Calm Kids
Getting blood drawn can be scary for children but two new lab rooms at Bryan Medical Center are helping children through the experience. To calm children, the new Ow to Wow rooms at Bryan feature black light artistry. With the flip of a switch the normal lab room transforms into another place – a jungle or an under the sea adventure. The rooms are already a hit with children (and parents)!
Bryan is one of only three hospitals nationwide with this black light artistry, thanks to our generous donors who made the rooms possible.
See for yourself and hear from eight-year-old Gideon about his favorite part of the room.
How We Can Help You
Our laboratory professionals work with your doctor to ensure that you receive the tests you need at a time that’s convenient for you. Our College of American Pathologists (CAP) accredited laboratory provides:
- Routine laboratory tests (blood tests, urine tests, etc.)
- Cell, blood and tissue analysis
- Transfusion services credentialed by the American Association of Blood Banks
- Highly qualified laboratory personnel certified by the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Highly skilled phlebotomists who receive ongoing training and competency assessments
- Convenient walk-in availability
- Friendly staff available to answer your lab questions
- Cost-effective, high-quality diagnostic laboratory services
You will receive instructions from your doctor’s office about what, if anything, you need to do before your test or exam regarding diet, beverages, medication or other preparations. If you need additional information, you may contact the laboratory by calling 402-481-5920 or emailing email@example.com.
What Does My Lab Test Mean & What is it Measuring?
Lab tests are an important part of your care, but sometimes, we don't quite understand what our lab test means and what it's measuring. Lab Tests Online will help you to find your lab test and learn what it means, why you're having it done and what is being measured.
Find My Lab Test
We offer walk in service; however, wait times may be longer for those without an appointment. You may access the Bryan East Campus lab via the Bryan Medical Plaza entrance, 1500 S. 48th St.; access to the Bryan West Campus lab is via the Professional Office Building entrance; please use the main entrance for Crete Area Medical Center lab services.
- Bryan East Campus – by appointment or walk in, 24/7
- Bryan West Campus – by appointment or walk in, 24/7
- Crete Area Medical Center – Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-9 p.m.; Saturday, 8 a.m.-noon
- Merrick Medical Center - Monday-Friday, 6 a.m.-6 p.m., walk-ins welcome
For Bryan Medical Center, call 402-481-5121.
For Crete Area Medical Center, call 402-826-7980.
For Merrick Medical Center, call 308-946-2607.