Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP)
WRAP Groups Are Meeting Again
To keep you and our staff safe, please follow these important instructions before attending a WRAP Group:
- You must call 402-432-0158 or email peer_support at bryanhealth.org in advance and select your group day, either Tuesday or Thursday. Once you have confirmation to attend, please come on the day you selected
- To follow social distancing guidelines, we have room for 8 attendees per group day
- Park in front of Bryan West Campus, Bryan Medical Center and enter through the main entrance
- Screeners will take your temperature, ask screening questions, give you a sticker with the day’s date and ask you to wear a mask. Cloth masks are available if you do not have one
- Come to the 2nd floor of the Professional Office building to the Counseling Center, Room 2, wearing your mask
- If you didn't register and we don’t have room, you will have to come back to another scheduled meeting
Empowerment to achieve a healthy mental well-being
This voluntary support group helps you create a plan that is individualized for your needs, self-directed and empowers you to achieve your goals.
Peers provide special support for mental health patients
and lead WRAP groups.
Your Wellness Plan
You'll create a plan that includes:
- A wellness toolbox
- A daily maintenance plan
- Triggers that can set you back and actions to avoid them
- Early warning signs and action plan
- What to do when things break down and action plan
- Crisis plan
- Post crisis plan
Through this support group, you'll learn new skills and build support to use them in your recovery journey. If you have questions, please call 402-432-0158.
Adult Group Information:
When: Meets Tuesdays or Thursdays, 4-5 p.m.
Where: Bryan West Campus, Counseling Center, 2300 S. 16th St.
- Enter through the Bryan Medical Center main entrance
- Take immediate left to reach connecting hallway to the Professional Office Building
- Groups meet on the second floor in the Counseling Center Group Room
Registration: No registration is required