Partial Hospitalization Services
Flexible care based on your needs
Partial hospitalization is available for children, adolescents or adults who need more help than seeing a mental health professional weekly, but do not need around-the-clock inpatient hospitalization.
Treatment is flexible and can be provided around work/school activities, based on your needs. Treatment includes but is not limited to individual and group education and therapy.
Through these methods you increase your:
- Problem solving skills
- Gain training in symptom management and learn to effectively cope with identified stressors
You also will benefit from supplemental therapeutic activities, such as recreation and social activities, support network enhancement and family meetings.
Preparation for Care
At admission, you will receive a complete evaluation. The interdisciplinary team develops an individualized treatment plan which involves you and your family.
Team members include a:
- Attending physician
- Recreational therapists
- Chemical dependency counselors
- Psychiatric social workers
If you have special needs identified by the physician and/or team, professionals with training in other specialty areas are available.
This service is most appropriate for you or your loved one if they or you:
- Are ready for discharge from inpatient treatment but need daily monitoring, support and ongoing therapy
- Have a supportive network of friends and family to help maintain the person within a least-restrictive treatment environment
- Have psychiatric symptoms so severe that 24-hour care that is less restrictive than inpatient is required
- Have difficulty coping with problems and daily activities, be unusually sad, restless, anxious or fatigued, have significant mood swings or experience a marked change in eating and sleeping habits
- Are able to actively participate in all phases of the program
- (For youth patients) have a family, guardian or custodian able to provide support and monitoring during non-program hours and be involved in treatment
Contact Us Today
A mental health staff member is available to talk to you about your situation and treatment options.
Adult Partial Hospitalization Services: 402-481-4328
Youth Partial Hospitalization Services: 402-481-5370