Mental Health Online Screenings
Take a free, confidential screening for your mental health
Bryan offers a free, anonymous online mental health screening that will let you know, in just a few minutes in the privacy of your home, whether or not professional consultation would be helpful to you.
Online Mental Health Screenings
Our online mental health screening helps you decide if you should seek help for any of these areas of concern:
- Alcohol overuse
- Bipolar disorder
- Eating disorders
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
If you have any concerns about your mental health, please take a few moments to complete this screening. If additional evaluation is recommended, the next step is to schedule an appointment with a licensed professional. For professional help with depression, anxiety or bipolar disorder, call Bryan Counseling Center at 402-481-5991.
It is important for us to screen ourselves or loved ones for depression, just like we would for heart disease, diabetes or cancer.
Depression affects each person differently, so symptoms can vary. Examples include lack of interest in everyday life, irritability, and changes in appetite. For some people, depression symptoms are so severe that it's obvious something is wrong. Others feel generally unhappy without knowing why.
Why Screen for Depression?
- Clinical depression can lead to suicide
- Clinical depression affects men and women of all ages, races and socioeconomic groups
- Two-thirds of those suffering from the illness do not seek treatment
- Depression can occur with and complicate other medical conditions
- Screenings are the first step in getting help
Take our confidential, online depression screening.
(If you get a message asking for a keyword, please type bryanhealth into the box.)