Telehealth Counseling Available
For your safety and the safety of our staff, our counselors are available to provide counseling services virtually through telehealth at this time.
To schedule an appointment,
A full range of mental health services with all the resources you need
In today's fast-paced world, people face many challenges. Often these challenges lead to stress, which we all experience from time to time. Sometimes, however, these hurdles can make our lives seem unmanageable.
As the regional leader in providing mental health services, you can trust our experienced counselors and services to help you through difficult times. The Bryan Counseling Center provides a full range of mental health services with all the resources you need.
- Individual counseling for children, teens and adults
- Psychological evaluations for bariatric surgery, spine surgery and spinal cord stimulation
- Partial hospitalization (This is an outpatient program for those who need to see a mental health professional more than once a week but do not need 24-hour inpatient hospitalization.)
- Transitional services from mental health inpatient and partial hospitalization services to outpatient counseling and therapy
- Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) - support groups for youth and adults
Conditions We Treat
Our staff includes counselors with special training who work with children, adolescents, adults and families. Our counselors are experienced in many areas, including:
- Behavioral issues in children and adolescents
- Manic depression
- Anxiety disorders
- Anger management
- Life adjustment problems
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Dissociative disorders
- Chronic pain
- Domestic violence issues
- Chronic mental illnesses
- Relationship concerns
- Insomnia - Cognitive Behavior Therapy
Expert and Compassionate Care
Counseling offers support and objective feedback in a safe setting. It allows time to focus on and sort out one's concerns and feelings, and to learn new skills and approaches to resolving problems.
At the Bryan Counseling Center you'll find experienced, compassionate counselors to help you and your family.
Schedule Your Appointment
To schedule an appointment, call 402-481-5991.