Corporate and Community Wellness
Wellness takes many forms – and it all starts with knowledge
Knowledge gained through education, screenings and follow-up to assess health; learning how to improve health to avoid potential future problems; and the ability to motivate toward healthy lifestyle options.
Arrange Programs and Screenings
Contact the Bryan Early Detection Center to discuss areas of interest to you at
402-481-8018 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At Bryan Health, our professionals are happy to work with individuals, companies and organizations.
- Onsite screenings (includes blood pressure, body mass index (BMI), heart rate, cholesterol, blood sugar and more)
- Online screenings
- Targeted health programs including tobacco cessation, weight management, nutrition and pre-diabetes education
- Metabolic evaluation
- Group and individual health coaching
- Health talks and educational presentations
- Other services such as attending health fairs, flu vaccinations and more
If you’re interested in arranging health-related activities for your workplace or a community organization, we invite you to visit with us. We will be happy to put together a program or service to meet your wellness needs.