For Those in Recovery
Resources for those in recovery and their families:
- sober24.com - An organization dedicated to providing information, services, and products to individuals and families in recovery, and promoting a sober lifestyle while having fun.
- alcoholics-anonymous.org - Alcoholics Anonymous® is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
- aagrapevine.org - The online multimedia magazine journal of Alcoholics Anonymous, with free and subscriber areas, offering the individual voices and stories of those in recovery.
- The Recovery Book by Arlene Eisenberg, Howard Eisenberg and Al J. Mooney
- The Language of Letting Go by Melody Beattie
- The Courage to Change by Al-Anon Family Groups
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AKA "The Big Book")
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Getting Sober: A Practical Guide to Making it Through the First 30 Days by Kelly Madigan Erlandson