Masks are Required
For the safety of all, we require everyone in our facility two years and older to wear a mask. This includes visitors, patients (except in special circumstances), doctors and staff. We discourage the use of gaiters or bandanas as research has found these are not as effective as a mask. Masks with vents or valves are not allowed.
New Visitor Guidelines effective August 31
- Two healthy visitors per patient, per day - these must be the same two people for the entire day
- One community clergy member may visit per patient, per day - this is in addition to the two visitors
- This restriction applies to inpatients and outpatients, including the Women's and Children's Tower and the Emergency Departments
- Visitors are defined as an infant, child or adult. Regardless of age, the person will fill one of the two visitor slots allowed
- End-of-life visits - the number of visitors for patient receiving end-of-life care to be determined by patient’s nurse and administrative manager
- COVID-19 patients are not allowed visitors
- COVID-19 end-of-life visits will be arranged by the Compassionate Care team
5 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. daily
24/7 Women’s & Children’s Tower, including Bryan Family Birthplace, NICU and Pediatrics; use the Bryan Medical Plaza entrance.
8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Adult mental health
12-12:30 p.m. and 5-7 p.m.
Youth mental health
Patients with COVID-19
For the safety of families and our community, the following measures are in place.
No support persons/visitors for patients with a pending COVID-19 test or confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis. We understand this is very difficult for you. It is also difficult for us. This is necessary to limit exposure to families and community spread of the virus.
We understand the concern you have for your loved one and are committed to keeping you informed. A designated family member will be called every day with updates. The time of the calls may vary from day to day as we provide care to patients.
Our staff is here to help people once they are inside our building. If needed, wheelchairs are available in the entrance alcoves. You may use to transport your loved one to the lobby. This includes Bryan Medical Center patients and those coming to appointments with providers in our office buildings. Valet parking is not available at this time.
Other Ways You Can Connect With a Patient at Bryan Medical Center
- Use our Friends & Family Portal to get hourly updates on your loved one
- Phone a patient’s room directly by dialing:
- Bryan East Campus 402-481-1xxx (patient room #)
- Bryan West Campus 402-481-9xxx (patient room #)
- Bryan Women’s & Children’s 402-481-7xxx (patient room #)
- Intensive Care Unit, Bryan East Campus 402-481-3640
- Intensive Care Unit, Bryan West Campus 402-481-9225
- Use your personal devices to communicate (smart phones, iPads, tablets, laptops)
- Should a patient need a charging device, these are available through volunteers and customer care, 402-481-3032
- Flower and gift orders are available through Lori’s Gifts at Bryan, 402-481-8359 (Bryan East Campus) or 402-481-4852 (Bryan West Campus), or order online
- Request an eGreetings to be sent to a patient, delivered Monday–Friday
- Greetings mailed through US Postal Service will be delivered to patients Monday–Friday