Patients and Visitors
Whether you are a patient or a visitor at Bryan Medical Center, we care about your experience here. We strive to be warm, welcoming and comforting to every person who walks through our doors.
Please use the information on these web pages to help you plan ahead or to know what to expect for your hospital visit. Be it visiting hours, insurance and payment information, where to get a newspaper, food and beverage service hours or information on the many services and policies that are in place for your safety, comfort and security, you'll find the answers here.
Also see the list below for activities to do - whether you're a patient or are visiting with loved ones.
Activities for Patients and Visitors
- Little Libraries - in the cafeterias, Bryan East Campus and Bryan West Campus (see video below)
- Large tropical fish aquarium - in the cafeteria, Bryan East Campus
- Art Gallery - on first floor, Bryan East Campus, featuring the works of local artists
- Chapels - for prayer, contemplation or quiet, on first floor, Bryan East Campus and Bryan West Campus
- Healing Gardens, at Bryan West Campus and Crete Area Medical Center
- Gift Shops - on first floor, both Bryan East Campus and Bryan West Campus
- Employee photo gallery - at Bryan West Campus lower level near cafeteria
Visiting with children? Be sure to check out one of the Little Libraries located in our cafeterias