Bryan Heart Cardiovascular Symposium
Saturday, November 5, 2022
University of Nebraska-Lincoln Campus, Hawks Hall, College of Business
730 N. 14th St. • Lincoln, NE
Join us for a morning of education on the latest topics in cardiovascular care from leading experts in the region.
- COVID-19 and Athletic Cardiology
- Intravascular Imaging and Calcium Modification
- Prevention - Cardiometabolic Disease Management
- Fluoroless A-Fib Management
- Structural Heart Case Reviews
- Peripheral Artery Disease and Vascular Patient Management
- Ask to Docs Panel
Participants are invited to stay and attend the Nebraska vs. Minnesota football game following the symposium. Tickets are optional and available only to those that register on or before June 30, 2022.
For questions, please call DeAnn Watermeier at 402-483-3320.
As a reminder the Bryan Heart Cardiovascular Symposium is for advanced practice providers and physicians.