To Schedule Your Appointment
Request an appointment through our patient portal.
Register for COVID-19 Vaccine
You must be a Lancaster County resident.
Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department vaccine registration:
- Complete online form (available in English and Spanish)
- Information will be used to determine what vaccination phase you are in
- When vaccine is available for your phase, you will be contacted to set up an appointment
If you don't have internet access, call LLCHD COVID-19 hotline at 402-441-8006.
Register for Vaccine
Learn more about the vaccine and get information and answers to common questions.
View COVID-19 Vaccine Information Now
Nebraska Internal Medicine
Committed To Your Health
Nebraska Internal Medicine provides adult primary care quality medicine to our community. From minor care to complex, chronic illness, we provide a wide range of primary care services to meet our patient's needs.
We encourage a partnership with our patients that includes patient empowerment, education and shared decision making. All of this leads to our mission to provide better health care to our patients.
Quality Care and Services
- Preventative Care: Whether it's your yearly physical exam or scheduled routine check-up, we have you covered
- Cardiac Care: We provide EKG (electrocardiography) and exercise cardiac stress testing and 24 Holter cardiac rhythms monitoring (for palpitations and irregular rhythms)
- Pre-Operative Evaluations: Monitoring and informing you about risks involved in an upcoming surgery or procedure, as well as education are our top priority
- On-site Laboratory: Most lab services (and results) are provided at your appointment in our on-site lab for your convenience and timely treatment plans
- Bone & Joints: We offer excellent osteoarthritis management, as well as joint injections to support your bones and joints
To save time when you arrive at our office, you can print and complete these forms before your visit.
Easy Patient Access
With access to your patient portal, you can:
- Request appointments
- Request prescription refills
- Ask billing questions
- Send secure messages
- Update patient/insurance information
Patient Portal Login