To Schedule Your Appointment
Request an appointment through our patient portal.
NOTE: We have transitioned to our new Bryan Health MyChart patient portal. See information below for more details. Our staff can help you set up an account or you can set up your MyChart account now.
Nebraska Internal Medicine
Committed To Your Health
Nebraska Internal Medicine provides adult primary care quality medicine to our community. From minor care to complex, chronic illness, we provide a wide range of primary care services to meet our patient's needs.
We encourage a partnership with our patients that includes patient empowerment, education and shared decision making. All of this leads to our mission to provide better health care to our patients.
Quality Care and Services
- Preventative Care: Whether it's your yearly physical exam or scheduled routine check-up, we have you covered
- Cardiac Care: We provide EKG (electrocardiography) and exercise cardiac stress testing and 24 Holter cardiac rhythms monitoring (for palpitations and irregular rhythms)
- Pre-Operative Evaluations: Monitoring and informing you about risks involved in an upcoming surgery or procedure, as well as education are our top priority
- On-site Laboratory: Most lab services (and results) are provided at your appointment in our on-site lab for your convenience and timely treatment plans
- Bone & Joints: We offer excellent osteoarthritis management, as well as joint injections to support your bones and joints
Bryan Health MyChart Patient Portal - Easy access to your health information
Our new secure, online patient portal – Bryan Health MyChart – offers you new features and convenient, easy ways to access your health information and stay in touch about your health.
You can use Bryan Health MyChart – anytime day or night – to:
- Schedule and request appointments
- Request prescription refills
- View test results from our office and any Bryan Health location
- Request access to and view family health records
- Secure message your doctor or nurse
- And more!
Bryan Health MyChart Existing User Log On
Learn More & Sign Up for MyChart
To save time when you arrive at our office, you can print and complete these forms before your visit.
We accept most insurance plans, including Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
Online Bill Pay
For your convenience, we offer online bill pay for care received starting April 1. If your bill looks like this, you can make a payment online either through MyChart or through our guest pay option
(Click to enlarge image)
Pay Bill through
Pay Bill through
If you would like to talk to a member of our team, please call 1-877-577-9277 or 402-481-5791.
Medicare Shared Savings Program Beneficiary Notice