Specialized Care for Premature and Critically Ill Newborns
If your baby needs special care, the Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at Bryan Family Birthplace is the place to be. While the need for specialized care is often unexpected, you can take comfort knowing a tremendously caring and dedicated team of highly skilled doctors, nurses and other health care professionals will care for your baby. We understand the stress and concern you and your family experience during this time. You can trust our expert care for your baby, and our compassion and dedication to always keep you informed.
At Heartland Neonatology Associates, we are a team of highly trained and educated physicians who provide comprehensive care to premature and critically ill newborns and infants in the Bryan NICU. Our team includes Albert Owusu-Ansah, MD; Mark Brisso, MD; and Craig Sitzman, MD.
Exceptional Care for Your Baby
What makes Heartland Neonatology Associates and the Bryan NICU unique is the way we care for your baby and for you as a family – with respect, compassion and excellent care. We’re dedicated to providing you and your baby with the best possible care.
- Board certified neonatologists available 24/7
- Access to and skill with the most advanced technology to care for your baby
- Specially designed NICU rooms provide a thoroughly researched environment that promotes growth, development and healing for your baby
- Family focus with sleeping and living accommodations, education and emotional support
- Developmental Clinic for NICU graduates
By working together and never giving up hope, we can achieve amazing results.