To Schedule Your Appointment
Request an appointment online through Bryan Health MyChart (current patients)
Advanced Care & Treatment, Compassionate Focus on You
Our highly skilled team provides specialized care to improve the lives of patients with neurological conditions. We understand the challenges our patients and families face. At Bryan Neurology, you'll find hope through advanced care and treatment with a compassionate, skilled focus on each patient.
Sunil Nair, MD, provides ongoing care and treatment for patients in our office. Bryan Neurology also provides consultations and care for patients hospitalized at Bryan Medical Center.
Conditions we Treat
Bryan Neurology offers specialized care for conditions such as:
- Stroke and vascular neurology
- Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders
- Dementia (decline in mental ability that affects daily life)
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) and other neuromuscular disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis, Guillain-Barre syndrome and other neuroimmunology disorders
- Autonomic nervous system disorders (abnormal function of the autonomic nervous system which controls involuntary functions)
MyChart Patient Portal, Insurance & Online Bill Pay
Bryan Health MyChart Patient Portal
We offer our patients convenient, quality care and easy ways for you to stay in touch about your health through Bryan Health MyChart, our secure, online patient portal.
You can use Bryan Health MyChart – anytime day or night – to:
- Schedule and request appointments
- Request prescription refills
- View test results from our office and any Bryan Health location
- Request access to and view family health records
- Secure message your doctor or nurse
- And more!
Bryan Health MyChart Existing User Log On
Learn More & Sign Up for MyChart
We accept most insurance plans, including Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
Online Bill Pay
For your convenience, we offer online bill pay. Please select payment option you prefer.
My bill looks like this...
(Click to enlarge image)
Pay Bill through
Pay Bill through
If you would like to talk to a member of our team, please call 1-877-577-9277 or 402-481-5791.
Specialized Consultations and Care for Patients Hospitalized at Bryan Medical Center Patients with Neurological Conditions
Our board certified neurologists, Sunil Nair, MD, Behzad Elahi, MD, PhD and Trevor Gregath, MD provide consultations and specialized care to patients at Bryan Medical Center (Bryan East Campus and Bryan West Campus) with neurological conditions.
Our neurohospitalist team also includes nurse practitioners Sarah Eckles-Van Horn, APRN-NP and Sirenia Knight, CPNP-BC, FNP-BC and Sev Linder, APRN-NP.
Hospitalists are physicians and advanced practice providers who specialize in caring for patients in the hospital setting. A neurohospitalist is a neurologist who specializes in caring for patients in the hospital. This care is provided in coordination with your primary doctor.
Our team evaluates and manages the neurological aspects of your loved one’s care. We are available to answer questions and provide updates to your family. We work with the entire health care team to provide the best care to our patients.