To Schedule Your Appointment
Prairie Center Internal Medicine & Nephrology is here to care for you.
We’re here for you through all phases of life...offering experience, guidance and support with a kind, caring approach to each patient's needs.
Our focus is on you. Listening to you, providing open communication and working together to improve your health.
Special features for your care and convenience
- Same and next day appointments for sudden illness
- Preventive, wellness and ongoing care
- Specialized care for conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure and kidney disease
- Onsite lab services
We look forward to continuing to care for our current patients and welcoming new patients.
Our full range of services includes:
- Preventive, wellness and ongoing care for women and men of all ages
- Annual exams and physicals
- Care for chronic conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure
- Family care and geriatric medicine
- Shoulder/knee steroid injections to manage pain
- Mole removal/toenail removal
- Care for kidney disease including consultation, inpatient and outpatient dialysis, chronic kidney disease management and transplant
Bryan Health MyChart Patient Portal
We offer our patients convenient, quality care and easy ways for you to stay in touch about your health through Bryan Health MyChart, our secure, online patient portal.
You can use Bryan Health MyChart – anytime day or night – to:
- Schedule and request appointments
- Request prescription refills
- View test results from our office and any Bryan Health location
- Request access to and view family health records
- Secure message your doctor or nurse
- And more!
Bryan Health MyChart Existing User Log On
Learn More & Sign Up for MyChart
Meet Our Providers
Ryan D. Crouch, DO
I make a sincere effort to know my patients as friends and neighbors, and to assist them in exploring options to manage their health as I would for a friend, neighbor or family member.
Specializes in care for chronic conditions such as high blood pressure and diabetes, as well as ongoing preventive and wellness care, and care during times of illness.
Jane A. McDonald, MD
It is an honor to care for patients. This includes promoting wellness through routine care, education and screenings. And, providing support and guidance to patients with illnesses through evaluation, diagnosis and treatment. My goal is to provide a caring, kind approach for each patient to achieve improved health.
Specializes in women’s care, shoulder/knee steroid injections, wound care and overall health and wellness.
Jose Bajo, APRN-NP
Family Medicine & Geriatrics
It is a great pleasure to care for patients through all phases of life. Understanding a patient’s physical, emotional and spiritual needs are so important to providing care. This leads to my holistic approach to care, and focus on clear communication, empathy and taking the time to explain information.
Specializes in family medicine and gerontology, providing care for patients of all ages.
Swathi Lavudi, MD
Listening, making time for my patients and building strong relationships. These are part of my approach to provide holistic care and personal communication to each patient. I enjoy the challenge of providing a diagnosis and treatment options to patients. My love of learning inspires me to stay informed of advances in care.
Specializes in chronic kidney conditions and dialysis.
We accept most insurance plans, including Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
Online Bill Pay
For your convenience, we offer online bill pay for care received starting October 1. If your bill looks like this, you can make a payment online either through MyChart or through our guest pay option.
My bill looks like this...
(Click to enlarge image)
Pay Bill through
Pay Bill through
If you would like to talk to a member of our team about payment of your bill, please call 1-877-577-9277 or 402-481-5791.
Medicare Shared Savings Program Beneficiary Notice
Learn More & Schedule Your Appointment