Family Practice of Waverly
(formerly Family Medicine & Urgent Care of Waverly)
New Name, Same Great Care for Children and Adults
We’re part of the community and here for you through all phases of life … offering experience, guidance and support. Our focus is on you. Listening to you, providing open communication and working together to improve your health.
Same Friendly Faces and Providers
Our team is here to care for you.
Same Location and Phone Number
13851 Guildford St., Suite D, Waverly, Neb.
Same Hours and Care
We continue to care for patients with urgent needs without an appointment, and provide appointments for ongoing care, exams and procedures.
Caring for Current and New Patients
Our services include:
- Annual physicals
- Preventive care/screenings
- School/sport physicals
- Pre-operative clearance
- Pre-employment physicals
Care for All
- Care for all ages: well child, well woman/man, geriatric care
- Care for chronic conditions: diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, etc.
- Weight loss management
- Wound care
- Onsite lab
- Minor office procedures
- Work-related injuries and illnesses
- Walk-in (urgent) care for minor illnesses and injuries
Bryan Health MyChart Patient Portal
We offer our patients convenient, quality care and easy ways for you to stay in touch about your health through Bryan Health MyChart, our secure, online patient portal.
You can use Bryan Health MyChart – anytime day or night – to:
- Schedule and request appointments
- Request prescription refills
- View test results from our office and any Bryan Health location
- Request access to and view family health records
- Secure message your doctor or nurse
- And more!
Bryan Health MyChart Existing User Log On
Learn More & Sign Up for MyChart
We accept most insurance plans, including Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
Online Bill Pay
For your convenience, we offer online bill pay for care received starting January 4, 2021. If your bill looks like this, you can make a payment online either through MyChart or through our guest pay option.
My bill looks like this...
(Click to enlarge image)
Pay Bill through
Pay Bill through
If you would like to talk to a member of our team about payment of your bill, please call 1-877-577-9277 or 402-481-5791.
Learn More & Schedule Your Appointment
Call: 402-786-SICK (7425)
Medicare Shared Savings Program Beneficiary Notice