The New Merrick Medical Center Campaign
Building on Excellence to Create Healthier Lives
The time has come. To re-envision care, expand our services and create a better tomorrow for our patients, families and community.
And the time is now.
Merrick Medical Center is embarking on an exciting transformational journey to create a completely new $20-million, 42,000-square-foot-facility. The design will fully integrate health and wellness, create a healthy environment that improves the patient experience and efficiency for staff, and ensures sustainable facility inspired by its natural surroundings.
Key Benefits to Our Community
- A new, welcoming clinic environment with the flexibility to add new services for the changing needs of our population
- Closely aligned rehab and fitness to promote maintaining healthy lifestyles
- Wellness and lifestyle coaching to prevent as well as manage chronic disease such as diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.
- Innovative technology to connect patients to life care and specialty services
- A community gathering place for fellowship, healthy dining and nutritional education
A new medical center will make our commitment to creating healthier lives easier to achieve. But it can’t happen without your support.
Capital Campaign: Raising $5 Million to Make the New Merrick Medical Center a Reality
- Construction of a new medical center design and construction estimate: $20 million
- Maximum debt financing guaranteed by Bryan Health: $15 million
- Capital campaign/philanthropic support: $5 million
- Philanthropic support to date: $2.3 million
- Remaining philanthropic need: $2.7 million
We Need You
You have the opportunity to be a driving force in what will be a transformation of health care and wellness in Central City and Merrick County. Successful rural care requires local support – in spirit and financial commitment. In order to break ground, we must secure at least $5 million in philanthropic support.
Help us Build a Better Tomorrow
Your gifts matter. There are several ways you can get involved in helping us build on excellence to create healthier lives.