Thank you for choosing Kearney Regional! Your health is our top priority. We also strive to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
What to expect:
- You will get phone calls within 48 hours of your scheduled procedure from:
– A pre-admissions nurse to discuss your health history, current medications, and preparation for arrival.
– Our registration department to discuss insurance and demographics so your registration process will go smoothly.
- We recommend you block out the entire day of your procedure to ensure you get the care and rest you need.
What to bring:
- Insurance cards
- Valid photo ID
- List of medication and doses you are currently taking
- Advanced directive/living will if you have one
- Items to occupy you while you wait
- Assistant devices that you may already be using such as crutches, walkers, braces, etc.
Please also consider:
- Having someone drive you home after your procedure
- Wear loose clothing and remove jewelry and piercings the day of your procedure
Every effort is made to complete your discharge by 2 p.m., so you can fill prescriptions, avoid rush hour traffic, and get settled at home before evening.
Ask Us a Question
Have a question about your upcoming visit? Fill out the form below and our admissions office will get back to you shortly.