For those with high deductibles or no insurance, we’re confident you’ll find that HealthNow Imaging is significantly more affordable. Our time-of-service cash pay pricing offers savings for your imaging needs.
Using our self-pay option, you get affordable, high-quality imaging services while avoiding the hassle of merely paying down your deductible. Save those deductible payments for really big issues and pay less up front with HealthNow Imaging.
HealthNow Imaging offers CT, MRI, X-Ray, Ultrasound, and Mammography.
Mammography screening is part of an annual wellness exam for women. A mammogram is a non-invasive imaging exam of the breast tissue captured with a specialized x-ray machine. This screening procedure is for women that have no symptoms or past abnormal breast scans. The goal of a mammogram screening is to detect abnormalities of breast tissue that may not be felt or noticed by you or your provider.
A provider’s order is not needed for scheduling a screening mammogram. However, a provider must be listed at the time of registration in the event of abnormal results needing follow up.
All other imaging scans require a provider’s order. Orders can be faxed to 308-675-5202 by your provider and we will call you for scheduling within one business day of receiving the order.
HealthNow Imaging Prices include the exam and the professional review by a local Radiologist. HealthNow exams must be paid in full prior to the scan. Using your insurance is an option, but the HealthNow price will not apply.
What to do:
- Call 308-675-5015 to schedule your screening mammogram and let the receptionist know you would like to use the HealthNow service
- If an order was faxed over from your provider, we will call you to schedule your exam. Call 308-675-5015 with any questions.
Where to go:
- Grand Island Regional Medical Center is located at 3533 Prairieview Street, Grand Island, NE 68803. Enter using the main entrance on the west side of the building near the flagpole.
- Pay for your exam using cash, card, or check at the time of registration.
After the Exam:
- A local Radiologist will read your images and complete the final report. Results will be available on the Patient Portal.
- The report will be sent back to the ordering provider. For a screening mammogram, you will receive results via mail within 7-10 business days and the results will also be sent to the provider you listed at registration.