Pulmonary Rehabilitation at CAMC
Restoring your lung function
If you have chronic lung disease, our pulmonary rehabilitation program can help you.
- Information and education to improve your symptoms
- Personalized exercise plan to improve your health and endurance
- Individual consultations to learn about your lung disease and ways to manage your symptoms
- Meets Tuesday and Thursday by appointment for one-hour sessions
- Led by respiratory therapist Mitchel Bennett, RT
If you feel you could benefit from this program, talk to your doctor about a referral. Once your doctor refers you to the program, we'll call you to set up your appointment time.
After completing your pulmonary rehabilitation, we encourage you to continue your exercise plan to maintain your health benefits gained in treatment. Our lifetime maintenance program, Active Lifestyles, is a great way to do this!