Convenient Locations, Evening & Weekend Hours
The Physician’s Clinic of Crete, Wilber, and Friend offer many benefits to you and your family:
- Convenient evening and weekend hours to fit your schedule
- Convenient locations so you’re close to your doctor
Three convenient locations for you
The Physician’s Clinic offers three locations, so you can see your doctor in the community most convenient for you.
What is a Medical Home?
Our focus is on your total health
The patient-centered medical home (PCMH) is an approach to providing comprehensive care to adults, youth, and children. It’s a model of care our physicians embrace because they know the benefits this provides to you and your family.
The PCMH makes health care more convenient and easy to receive for you and improves your care because we coordinate your care in our office and with any specialists you need to see.
You can rest assured that you and your family will receive the highest level of care.
Our physicians and providers:
- Take personal responsibility and accountability for your ongoing care
- Make it easy for you to get an appointment by being accessible on short notice and offering expanded hours such as evenings and weekends
- Offer consultations by e-mail and phone
- Use the latest health information technology and evidence-based medical approaches to care for you, and maintain updated electronic personal health records
- Provide regular check-ups with you to identify potential health problems, and begin treatment and prevention measures before costly, last-minute emergency procedures are needed
- Talk to you about ways you can prevent health risks based on your environmental and genetic risk factors
- Help you make healthy lifestyle decisions
- Coordinate your care, when needed, with other physicians
This is our commitment to you to lead in the midst of change.
Convenient care from medical specialists in your community
When you need to see a specialist for care, turn to the Crete Area Medical Center Outpatient Specialty Clinic. A wide variety of specialty providers host clinics and perform surgery at Crete Area Medical Center. Our team of specialty providers offer many different services including cardiology, dermatology, gynecology, oncology, orthopedics, and much more!
Using the medical home approach, your local primary care provider works closely with all specialty providers to coordinate your care.
Questions? Need to schedule an appointment?
Call the Crete outpatient specialty clinic at 402-826-6512.
New patients require a physician referral.
Medical Specialty Clinics
offered at Crete Area Medical Center
Katherine Otto, PsyD
Timothy Magnuson, PsyD
Natraj Katta, MD
Keith Miller, MD
Child/Adolescent Behavioral Health Counseling
Tami Lang, MS, LIMHP, CPC
Anita Lovell, MA, LIMHP, CPC
Brent Behrens, PA-C
Ear, Nose & Throat
Nichole Hejtmanek, DO
Benton Nelson, MD
Stephen Nagengast, MD
Jessica Zaruba, PA-C
Liz Hanseling, APRN
Gregory W. Heidrick, MD
Benjamin Bixenmann, MD
Nutritional and Diabetic Counseling
Salena Hircshbrunner, M.Ed, RD, CDE, LMNT
Cary Peterson, MD
Jordan Rixen, MD
Physical Medicine (Nerve Conduction Studies, EMGs)
Adam Kafka, MD
Foot & Ankle/Podiatry
Matthew Williamson, DPM
Ryan Martin, MD
Radu Neamu, MD
Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Surgery
Mike Koebernic, PA-C
Chuck Sholtes, PA-C
Brandon Seifert, MD
Casey Bock, PA-C
Don Henslee, MD
Sara Hargreaves, MD