Active LifeStyles Fitness Program
Active Lifestyles is a fitness and prevention program designed to help you meet your fitness goals. We work with you individually, so no matter your age or health condition, we'll create a program specifically for you.
The program is for:
- Individuals who have completed a rehabilitation program and are committed to maintaining their progress
- Individuals who have medical conditions that require medically supervised physical activity
- Cardiac Rehabilitation patients entering maintenance phase of their rehabilitation program
- Those seeking to improve their health through an active lifestyle
Benefits for You
Whether you're ready to start a new exercise routine, ease back into your old routine or maintain your regular fitness regiment, we are here to help you.
- Medical supervision – A licensed medical professional is on-site during regular gym hours
- Watch your vital signs – We will help monitor your heart rate, blood pressure or oxygen levels as needed
- Education classes – Your membership entitles you to free participation in educational sessions about to your health
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday – 6:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday – 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Full-time membership (five days a week): $49 per month
- Part-time membership (two days a week): $35 per month
You'll receive training on all equipment:
- Air Dynes
- Arm Bike
- Expresso Bikes
- Free Weights
To join Active Lifestyles:
- Stop by Crete Area Medical Center Physical Therapy or Cardiac Rehab Department, or call the medical center at 402-826-2102
- Tour our facilities
- Complete gym membership forms
- Pay your monthly membership fees
- You're on your way to a healthy and Active Lifestyle!