Bryan Health Drive-Thru Clinic
You MUST have a doctor’s order AND an appointment time BEFORE arriving
This new service provides a convenient, safe way to receive lab tests based on the symptoms you are experiencing while limiting exposure to other people. You must have a doctor’s order and an appointment scheduled through the Bryan Scheduling Center to use this service.
Starting Saturday, March 28 - Only COVID-19 test will be done; Hours 2-4 p.m.
With a physician order and an appointment, those experiencing symptoms can receive drive thru testing. An evaluation with your doctor or through Bryan Health ezVisit will determine if this testing is appropriate for you.
Drive-Thru Clinic Details
- You MUST have a doctor’s order and an appointment time BEFORE you arrive
- After your doctor's order is received by the Bryan Scheduling Center, you will receive a call from the Bryan Patient Care Service Center with your appointment time. The appointment will be a one-hour time frame. You can arrive anytime during that hour
- Testing is available from 2-4 p.m. daily; we will continue to test up to 60 patients a day
- Bring your photo ID to your appointment
- One person will be tested per vehicle
- The Drive-Thru Clinic is located at Bryan LifePointe Campus, 7501 S. 27th St.
Testing Process – What You Can Expect
- You will remain in your car and drive through the station to the test
- Testing will be done for COVID-19
- You will go home after the test and self-isolate
- A nurse will call you when your test results are available, you will also receive results in MyChart; Note: it could be 4-7 days
- Testing will be billed to your insurance. We also have options for patients who need financial assistance
Additional Information You Need to Know
- Our staff will be in protective gear
- Vehicle must be under 8 feet high
- No bathrooms available
- No pets allowed in your vehicle
- In the event of severe weather, the Drive-Thru Clinic will close. We will call you to reschedule your appointment
Bryan Health Drive-Thru Map