How You Can Help Bryan During COVID-19
Looking for ways to donate or contribute your time and talents?
We have a number of ways you can help to support us during this time.
Sew Homemade Masks, Shoe Covers & Surgery Caps
Masks Our need is primarily for adult masks
Women's Surgery Cap
Men's Surgery Cap
- New fabric must be used
- Please launder before and after sewing
- Once you're finished making masks, surgery caps or shoe covers, please place in a protective bag (i.e. zip-lock bag)
- Drop off your donation at Bryan East Campus, Bryan Medical Plaza Entrance Desk, 1500 S. 48th St.
- Please include the following information with your donation:
- Phone Number
- Email address
- Number of masks, surgery caps or shoe covers
- Approximate value
Donate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), N95 Masks & More
If you would like to donate PPE such as N95 masks, surgical masks, gloves, disinfecting wipes, surgical gowns or have questions about other items, please contact Volunteers and Customer Care at 402-481-3032 or email@example.com.
Donate to Our COVID-19 Fund
Donate to the Bryan COVID-19 fund to support Bryan employees faced with hardships as a result of COVID-19. Your donations will allow Bryan employees to continue to provide care for patients, families and our community.
Donate Online Today
Select COVID-19 Fund under the designation drop down
Send Encouraging Words
Your words of support, encouragement and gratitude mean the world to our doctors, nurses and staff working to provide the best possible care for our patients and community.
Send us a Facebook message or comment on our daily Facebook Live press briefings to show your support.