Protect Yourself & Others
- Wash your hands often
- Cover your cough/sneeze with tissue
- Don't touch your eyes, nose or mouth
- Avoid close contact with sick people
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces often
- Stay home when you are sick
- Wear a mask to protect yourself and others
Why It's Important to Wear a Mask
Print a Copy or Pass Along to Loved Ones
Access Your Symptoms & Take Action
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Symptoms of COVID-19 DO NOT include:
What should I do if I have symptoms?
- Contact your health care provider.
- Call the place where you will be seeking care (your doctor's office or urgent care) before you go there. This is important so they can assess your symptoms and provide information on steps to take before you arrive.
- If you have questions or concerns about you or your family’s health, call the Bryan Health COVID-19 hotline between 7 a.m.-11 p.m. at 402-481-0500.
- For general questions related to COVID-19, call the Lincoln Lancaster Health Department COVID-19 hotline at 402-441-8006.
- For the safety of our patients, family members and/or visitors are discouraged from coming to the hospital with individuals who arrive to be screened and tested for COVID-19.
Bryan Health Drive-Thru Clinic
You MUST have a doctor’s order AND an appointment time BEFORE arriving
This new service provides a convenient, safe way to receive lab tests based on the symptoms you are experiencing while limiting exposure to other people. You must have a doctor’s order and an appointment scheduled through the Bryan Scheduling Center to use this service.