Vascular Surgery Physician, Lincoln, NE
Bryan Heart is seeking a board-certified Vascular Surgeon.
Bryan Heart is affiliated with Bryan Health-Lincoln, Nebraska.
Bryan Heart, seeks an energetic, collegial Vascular Surgeon to join a high-performing and high-volume cardiovascular practice, continuing its legacy of quality.
Bryan Heart is on the leading edge of research and specializes in minimally invasive vascular surgery, cardiothoracic surgery, electrophysiology, atrial fibrillation, congestive heart failure, and more. The organization serves more than 40 communities across four states.
Bryan Heart's 24 physician practice consists of 7 board-certified cardiologists, 7 board-certified interventional cardiologists, 3 board-certified electrophysiologists, 4 board-certified vascular surgeons, and 3 board-certified cardiothoracic surgeons. The physician team is supported by more than 30 Advanced Practice Providers across inpatient, outpatient, and surgery settings.
- All labs are accredited; catheterization (ACC), echocardiogram (IAC), electrophysiology (ACC), vascular (IAC) and Bryan Medical Center is the only ACC HeartCARE accredited site in Nebraska.
- Well-established and extensive referral network throughout the Midwest region including not only primary care providers, but also other specialists.
- Our cardiovascular group is affiliated with a large 684-bed hospital that performs high-volumes in all peripheral, EP, and structural heart interventions.
- Collaborative and open practice where your input and work are valued with a national ranking in the 94th percentile for physician satisfaction and 91st percentile for staff engagement.
- Call shared equally amongst the Vascular Surgeon partners.
- Mentoring is available through partners who have outstanding reputations and wealth of experience.
- The practice is located on Bryan Health's main medical campus, and we serve five regional hospitals and one joint-venture throughout Nebraska.
- We provide highly competitive salaries and productivity bonuses.
- Continued reinvestment in the cardiovascular service line as a top strategic program.
- EPIC EMR used in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
Bryan Heart was established in 2001 and throughout the past 20 years has been forging the way with innovative and cutting edge cardiac, cardiothoracic and vascular care to become a leader in the region. Bryan Heart strives to put the patient first in all situations-offering the best treatments, procedures and therapies to fit the patient's individual needs.
Bryan Heart fosters an atmosphere of clinical excellence, and the Lincoln community provides quality living. With outstanding schools (including public and private), safe neighborhoods, affordable housing, and a wealth of recreational activities. Lincoln is the state capital and home to the University of Nebraska delivering cultural and entertainment benefits of a large city, while maintaining the feel of a friendly Midwestern community.
Qualified candidates, please send CV to Brenda McGinn, Physician Recruiter.
Opportunity does not qualify for a J-1 Visa Waiver
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Bryan Health participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.