Telemedicine Physician, Lincoln, NE
Teledigm Physician Services is looking for a Board-Certified Family Medicine Physician or Medicine/Pediatrics Physician to provide telemedicine support for rural inpatient care. Join us in serving rural communities in our region.
- Practice from the comfort of your home
- Nocturnal telemedicine shifts
- Family-friendly scheduling
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Great work/life balance
- Inpatient experience
- Rural practice experience preferred
- Must reside in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri or Nebraska
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Bryan Health participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.