Invasive/Non-Invasive Cardiology Physician, Lincoln, NE
Bryan Heart is seeking an energetic, invasive/non-invasive Cardiologist to join a high-performing and high-volume cardiovascular practice that continues to build upon its legacy of quality.
- 24 Physician practice and hospital system offer state-of-the-art programs; high-volumes in peripheral, EP, TAVR and LVAD procedures
- All labs are accredited and Bryan Medical Center is the only ACC HeartCARE accredited center in the state
- CCTA, cardiac MRI, advanced 3-D TEE and vascular imaging available on-site
- Collaborative and open practice atmosphere-where your input and work are valued-ranks nationally in the 94th percentile for physician satisfaction
- Well established, progressive group expanding its footprint and gaining market share
- Highly competitive salary, productivity bonuses and excellent benefits package
Lincoln provides quality living-outstanding schools (including public and private), safe neighborhoods, and a wealth of recreational activities. It also delivers cultural and entertainment benefits of a large city, while maintaining the feel of a friendly Midwestern community.
For more information, contact Brenda McGinn at Bryan Health
This opportunity does not qualify for a J-1 or H1 Visa Waiver
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Bryan Health participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.