Family Medicine Physician, Valentine, NE
The ideal candidate will be BE/BC in Family Medicine and willing to do the full-scope of family medicine including obstetrics, C-sections, colonoscopy, EGD and Emergency Room call.
- Hospital employed position
- Collegial medical staff
- Attractive compensation and benefit package
- Good Work/life balance
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Relocation assistance
About Cherry County Hospital
Cherry County Hospital is a 25-bed not-for-profit Critical Access Hospital serving the residents of North Central Nebraska and South Central South Dakota. In 2013, Cherry County Hospital was ranked as one of the “Top 100 Critical Access Hospitals” in the nation by iVantage Health Analytics.
Learn more about living and working in Valentine, Nebraska
Valentine, Neb., located in scenic North Central Nebraska, is a great location for outdoor enthusiast!
- Safe and friendly family community
- Excellent schools
- Low cost of living
- One of the Nation’s 10 Best Canoeing Rivers
- National Wildlife Refuges, a National Forest
- Lakes and waterfalls
- World class golf courses
- Bike or hike the Cowboy Trail