Family Medicine Physician, Central City, NE
Merrick Medical Center in Central City, NE is seeking a BE/BC Family Physician to join their dynamic practice of three Board Certified Family Physicians.
• Full Spectrum of Primary Care Without Obstetrics
• New Hospital and Clinic to Open May 2022
• Progressive Rural Practice Focused on Innovative Models of Care
• Excellent Work/Life Balance
• Four Day Clinic Work Week
• Back-Up Call Rotation is 1:4
• Competitive Compensation and Generous Benefits Package
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Generous Paid Time Off and CME Allowance
The Medical Center
As a critical access hospital, Merrick Medical Center is licensed for 20 beds and has 2 rural health clinics. Merrick Medical Center is part of the Bryan Health network. The new hospital and clinic will transform the way health and life care is delivered in rural America.
Central City is the county seat of Merrick County, and is proud to be Nebraska’s First Showcase Community and the third to achieve the Nebraska Department of Economic Development’s title of Leadership Community. The area is one of Nebraska’s prime outdoor recreational spots, providing opportunities for hunting, fishing and water sports. Unique to a community its size, Central City offers both public and private school options. Positioned in the “center of it all,” the community is located 25 miles from Grand Island and 90 miles from Lincoln.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Bryan Health participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.