Adult Psychiatry Hospitalist Physician, Lincoln, NE
Bryan Physician Network, the employed medical group of Bryan Health, has a Psychiatric Hospitalist opportunity available tailored to your interests. Bryan Health has a long-standing reputation throughout the region as a leader in mental health services.
- 60 inpatient mental health beds
- Dedicated mental health emergency department
- State-of-the-art substance abuse treatment facility
- Partial hospitalization and outpatient services
- Flexible Schedule
- Outstanding patient satisfaction scores
- Dedicated team of experienced social workers and therapists, psych pharmacists and other professionals work closely with our Psychiatric Hospitalists.
- Generous compensation package
- Nebraska ranks as one of the best states to practice medicine, ranking high in compensation and low in burnout rate and malpractice rates.
- Nebraska’s State Capital and listed as the #3 Best State Capital to Live by 2020 Smart Asset
- Listed as #1 America’s Happiest City –by Men’s Health in 2020
- Home to the University of Nebraska, a BIG 10 University
- Excellent Public and Private Schools
Home to fine culinary and artistic treasures, a budding live music scene, breath-taking parks, numerous golf courses, miles of biking trails, and a friendly Midwestern attitude, Lincoln offers the exhilaration of a large city and the serenity of a smaller town all in one place. Suburban living offers charming family neighborhoods, top-notch public and private K-12 schools, and a cost of living 6.6% below the national average! Downtown Lincoln is a vibrant, growing “urban oasis” evidenced by the resurgence of young professionals choosing to live and play in the city. Lincoln offers something for every lifestyle!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Bryan Health participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.