Join a team that values you, and offers growth opportunities in your specialty
Whether you’re starting your career or looking for new opportunities, seeking a metropolitan or rural place to live, or interested in practicing within a health system or a private practice, we offer a range of diverse opportunities for exceptional physicians.
Your New Opportunity Awaits You
According to a 2018 Medscape report, Nebraska is the 3rd best place to practice medicine in the United States!
We’re here to help you find the best opportunity for you. We recruit for:
- Employed positions within the Bryan Health system
- Private physician practices in Lincoln, and throughout Nebraska and the Midwest
- A wide range of medical specialties and practice arrangements
Bryan Health includes:
- Bryan Medical Center, a 640-bed, non-profit, locally owned health care organization located in Lincoln, Neb., with two acute care facilities and multiple outpatient services. Premier services include cardiology and vascular, neuroscience, orthopedics, Level II Trauma Center and emergency departments, intensive care, women’s and children’s health, a Level III NICU, surgery and more
- Crete Area Medical Center, a 25-bed critical access hospital located 25 miles south of Lincoln, that offers inpatient and outpatient hospital services as well as physician clinics
- Bryan Physician Network, a network of physician practices ranging from primary to specialist care, as well as an urgent care center
- Bryan Heart, a regional leader in the diagnosis and treatment of heart and vascular disease. Our physicians provide advanced services to more than 30 communities across four states
A Partner that Values You
Whether you're interested in positions within Bryan Health or with the private practice partners and hospitals we represent for recruitment, you’ll find an environment dedicated to collaboration, professional growth and excellent patient care.
We invite you to join our team.