Heartland Health Alliance
Working together to better care in our communities
The Heartland Health Alliance (HHA) is a 50-member hospital network providing service throughout Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa and Missouri. Patients admitted to Heartland Health Alliance hospitals will have access to quality, low cost health care provided by staff dedicated to their patients, their professions and their communities.
Member Benefits & Services
- Credentialing - hospital and insurance
View Current Credentialing Verification Organization Clients
- Clinical and business related roundtables and taskforces
- Corporate compliance education
- Diabetes education certification program
- Educational events featuring the latest topics and changes in health care to keep you informed
- Interactive video and telehealth programs
- Networking opportunities
- Access to preferred vendors
HHA Service Agreements
HHA Mission & Vision
To enhance the quality and availability of cost effectiveness of rural health care by providing access to education, shared services and best practices, through a regional network of collaborating hospitals.
Promote a strong regionally focused integrated health care network that provides comprehensive health care for local communities
- Strives to balance the needs and retain the autonomy of the individual members while maintaining the goals of the network as a whole
- Create innovative approaches to effectively improve the health status of our communities
The Heartland Health Alliance (HHA) is a network of rural and urban midwest hospitals dedicated to enhancing the delivery of rural health care. HHA was created in 1995 to assist member hospitals to provide cost-effective, quality health care through shared services and expertise.
HHA is organized to ensure each hospital's local control and autonomy, while providing support to address managed care issues and other changes in the health care environment.
Complete your HHA Membership Application Today
Call 402-481-4485 or reach out online today